What would you say to somebody who thinks they are smarter than you because they have no respect for your Christian views or morals?

Like one lady mocked me for my conservative attitude towards sex

And she also mocked me because FIFTEEN YEARS AGO I lectured a gay guy on how his lifestyle did not reflect biblical values

And she told me my university degree was totally useless and a waste of time even though she knows how hard I worked to raise my GPA and even get into the school in the first place

Just because she was angry I had a degree and she did not

• Favourite answer

Romans 1:22  professing to be wise, they became fools

People like that do not deserve an explanation or reply.  Mark 6:11  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you; going forth from thence, shake off the dust from your feet for a testimony to them. 

• Caesar

I have no respect for all the hundreds of different denominations of Christian hypocrite views or morals hypocrisy ... but I will never think I am smarter than anyone just for the simple understanding that religions, I mean all religions not just your favorite version of Christianity are a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality and the very idea of gods is a product of the human imagination.

• Misty

That person is smarter than you.

• Archer

Your "Christian Views" are yours and yours alone but your Christian "morals" were borrowed from the Jews. You assume others are interested in your views, get over yourself! Judge not that yea may not be judged oh Christian!

• Mattie

Why do you have to say anything? Let it go. 

• Doc

No doubt they believe their opinion is just as valid as yours is  The world moved past the Bronze Age a long time ago.

Some degrees are useless. 

• Adam

Honestly. Let them rant, don't respond, then wish them well at the end and basically act really nice to them. Most people who rant like this are looking for a response. If you respond with kindness, they will either be nice to you back and apologise, or be even more annoyed that they didn't get the reaction they were looking for and walk away pissed off. Trust me, that reaction from them is funnier.