Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Are “people” was mental disabilities are burden to society ?

I believe that Adolf Hitler was right about the disabled that they are useless and suck up our tax dollars, I have autism myself and I hate it I wish I was killed by the Nazis then live a lonely sad life cause of my autism

• What a disgusting thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself. Trust me I know what it's like to hate yourself and want to die but there are better ways of dealing with it rather than blaming society and everyone else but yourself. It sounds like you really need to get some help, I can only recommend a professional because if you're going to just be horrible online and seek attention for yourself it's not going to make anything better.

There are lots of disabled or mentally challenged people contributing to society and working hard every day, just because you can't or don't doesn't mean that everyone else is the same as you.

I absolutely don't think that people with disabilities are a burden to society, yes maybe some people need more help than others and maybe sone legitimately cannot work because if their condition but they are still people too, and they absolutely have a right to live and find happiness even if overcoming their disability is incredibly challenging.

As for the Nazis I'm not sure when joking about an absolutely disgusting nation of human beings committing atrocities like mass murder and rape across half if the world became funny. Hitler was a sick man himself and WW2 really isn't something you should laugh about.

Get help.

Yes people with mental disabilities such as our current president should definitely be removed from society. He is definitely a burden on society. Not to mention an outright threat to civilization as we know it

It sounds to me like you are more angry about yourself being disabled than anything else. Are you going to therapy? People with disabilities can have a ton to offer society just like anyone else. 

Maybe to a certain extent, they are a burden, but the entire human society is very rich and can easily afford to care for them nowadays.

If human society were just based on self-survival capabilities, then 90% of the human population would not be here right now, we would've been eaten by lions, wolves and other predators by now. So based on survival of the fittest, humans shouldn't exist. But humans do have the one advantage that other predators don't have, which let's all of us keep living: we take care of each other.

That’s ridiculous. If mental health conditions are not the persons choice and can be treated or managed why on earth should someone give up their life and put themselves in deeper pain. Suicide is never a good idea because you can’t be sure it will actually work. However small the chances a person could still end up surviving but paralysed or brain damaged or with organ failure and unable to function. Why go through all of this pain when you can learn to cope with whatever life throws at you with the correct help. It is nobodies fault that they suffer with such conditions.

Where would we draw the line? A big portion of the world population struggle w some type of mental illness, this doesn't mean they aren't capable of being functional or capable of living a fullfilling life.

Having autism is not easy but equaling that to saying that nazis were right is moronic.

• Marc

There are many many people with mental disabilities that live very fulfilling lives and dont leach off society. The nazis made their decisions for everyone else without choice.  Every human life is precious and has meaning. Im sorry you are so defeated. Only you can make changes to make your life better

Hitler had them euthanized as life unworthy of life and also because they cost money to maintain.

• kelvin

nope still a huge troll

the problem with that is WHO decides IF someone has such a condition, so the government isn't just killing people they don't like ????  That's what they are doing in Russia and China now, locking-up political prisoners in mental hospitals .........