What would happen if I was murdered?

I don,t know if you are sunny,that if you could have commited to say a joke like that,but your question along,shows that you don,t have any energy,and no body can do you a serious a thing,cause people would not have heard about your problem,as they would not have been either recently heard about the others,but it is that,they are may be gripped inside their own life matters perhaps.Now I speaking for your welfare,only in sort of cautions for any help to you,I say that,so far it,s better you do this yourself:Go and catch a help near by.Go till nothing has happened to you eventually.

Well , it would result in you being , dead. After that , your just gone. No more you , no body to feel with ,no brain to think with . You cease to exist.

• Sathi

Cities would burn. Or not.

After several days of warm weather, your mommy's basement will start to stink.

You would have an investigation,

then be buried.

You wouldn't be alive

Repent and get saved. Ask Jesus to come into your heart. God loves you and wants you to go home when you do die, the only way is Jesus.

ur friends, family members, and someone who cares about u will have to line up to slap the murder suspect in the face.

• Kathy

Police would look for your murderer.

• Orla

Your ghost would haunt the earth in search of your killer.  Sounds like fun !!