Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

In the US, Covid-19 daily death rate is continuously decreasing. Is it not a good news?

Deaths ALWAYS lag behind new cases. It is too soon to know if the recent surge in new cases will manifest itself in a future surge in deaths.  We may not know for another 2-4 weeks.  With reports of hospitals in Florida and Arizona having their ICUs at near-capacity, I am EXPECTING to see a surge in deaths. It may not be as bad as things were in late March thru early May, and that may be due to doctors knowing a little more than they did then about how to treat the sick and get them to recovery.

Not to the Democrats.

It's a glimmer of good news in a swirling cesspool of bad news.  With the daily new cases in the USA spiralling out of control, it's only a matter of time before the body count goes back up.

Seriously, I hope you guys beat this bug.  I don't hope you just flatten the curve, I hope you hold it down and make it say uncle.  But I can't lie, it's become a serious friggin' problem in your country.

The thing is, when you have a serial liar like Donald Trump running the show, statistics mean absolutely nothing.

If it's true it would be, but how can you trust trump?

Maybe because of the use of chloroquine.

dont worry if 5G does not kill you, a police officer or drive by shooting will

This is good news but this might not be a fixed thing. This could easily start to increase, especially that now, parks, beaches, and other public places have opened for the public. Hence, this could lead to the Covid-19 cases to increase and hence increasing the daily death rate.