Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

In the US, Covid-19 daily death rate is continuously decreasing. Is it not a good news?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Deaths ALWAYS lag behind new cases. It is too soon to know if the recent surge in new cases will manifest itself in a future surge in deaths.  We may not know for another 2-4 weeks.  With reports of hospitals in Florida and Arizona having their ICUs at near-capacity, I am EXPECTING to see a surge in deaths. It may not be as bad as things were in late March thru early May, and that may be due to doctors knowing a little more than they did then about how to treat the sick and get them to recovery.

• 1 month ago

Not to the Democrats.

• 1 month ago

It's a glimmer of good news in a swirling cesspool of bad news.  With the daily new cases in the USA spiralling out of control, it's only a matter of time before the body count goes back up.

Seriously, I hope you guys beat this bug.  I don't hope you just flatten the curve, I hope you hold it down and make it say uncle.  But I can't lie, it's become a serious friggin' problem in your country.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The thing is, when you have a serial liar like Donald Trump running the show, statistics mean absolutely nothing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If it's true it would be, but how can you trust trump?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe because of the use of chloroquine.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

dont worry if 5G does not kill you, a police officer or drive by shooting will

• 1 month ago

This is good news but this might not be a fixed thing. This could easily start to increase, especially that now, parks, beaches, and other public places have opened for the public. Hence, this could lead to the Covid-19 cases to increase and hence increasing the daily death rate. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.