What is your reaction to the events that have taken place this past month in regards to Mr. Floyd's death while in police custody?

Have you been following the news? What is your reaction to the events that have taken place this past month in regards to Mr. Floyd's death while in police custody?

George Floyd died in Minneapolis. Why do you think protests have spread to so many other cities?

What questions do you still have? What concerns are on your mind?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I couldn't give a flying ****

• 1 month ago

My reaction is the same now as it was then.  He was a criminal, but that's no excuse for the way that cop treated him.  Kneeling on someone's neck is a valid pain-compliance tactical move, but it's not to be applied any longer than necessary.  Eight minutes is seven and a half minutes longer than necessary, and the cop knew it.

Even career criminals have a right not to be choked to death during arrest.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't give a damn about George Floyd. He was a vile criminal who got his comeuppance. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I couldn't care less about them? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think the Floyd thing was a symptom of something far more serious that has been bubbling away for years.  The US can't have an underclass the size they have and ignore it for much longer. Other countries need to take note.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Floyd was a violent criminal and no great loss. His death is just a excuse for the BLM / ANFIA filth to cause trouble for their crackpot 'revolution'. 

• gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There but for the grace of god go i , 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.