Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Why is Yahoo! Answers not able to find my Answers profile today? Does this mean my account has been deleted?

Update:

But I can still ask questions tho

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 6
    1 month ago

wtf ...I hope they fix it.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Answers Profiles seems to be Down im having the same Issue no your Account is not Deleted as you were still able to post your Question if your Account was Deleted you would not be able to post this 

• EXZTNZ
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It seems a lot of people are facing this issue as they're asking this same question in the past hour. So it's not just you. It's most likely an issue on Yahoo's end that I expect they're aware of and are currently trying to resolve. I hope it's fixed soon.

• 1 month ago

Yahoo stays up days and nights thinking up new ways to aggravate it's users.

Now we can't access our own home pages. Wonderful. Good one Yahoo!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I have no idea, but the same is happening to me - and not just clicking on MY profile either.   Another glitch me thinks.

• This is happening to everyone. Not sure if they are doing some maintenance, working on glitches, or just trying to figure out how the system work. Relax, the site will be down for a few hours and let not help for days. But sooner or later it will be back up.

• 1 month ago

same i happend to me

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can't find mine either. The whole thing is GONE!

• 1 month ago

No

This has been n happening to every one for last 4 hours. TRY to Calm down and stop freaking out. The world is not ending yet

• 1 month ago

It's happening to everyone, your account is still here - the site just broke again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.