If a manager decides to only train the other employee for another task and not me, does that indicate the manager intends to sack me?

I secured a new causal job but also included my supervisor who fired me from my previous job as a reference after working for 1 week with my new company.  This manager now refuses to look at me, trains the other employees except for me, and I overheard him talking to the supervisor that he wants me fired.

This started happening a week later from when I first started working when I gave my reference to this manager.  My supervisor from my previous job sacked me because he chose to believe in my lie I posted about myself being a paedophile.

I do not have a criminal record and I fearmy previous  supervisor had passed this lie into the manager. 

It awfully looks like he’s looking for any valid reason to have me fired. 

If this story is about you Jan, then yes, you'll be fired.

No.  Managers are well known to joke around with their peers about which employees they want to fire.  And of course I don't need to tell you how pedophiles (both convicted and unconvicted) are celebrated not condemned too.  You will clearly go far in life.

• Sandy

you need to start from scratch, job-wise. don't use your previous supervisor as a reference either. you are not taking getting a job seriously, because jobs are NOT casual. when you grow up, go out and look for one.