If a manager decides to only train the other employee for another task and not me, does that indicate the manager intends to sack me?

I secured a new causal job but also included my supervisor who fired me from my previous job as a reference after working for 1 week with my new company.  This manager now refuses to look at me, trains the other employees except for me, and I overheard him talking to the supervisor that he wants me fired.

This started happening a week later from when I first started working when I gave my reference to this manager.  My supervisor from my previous job sacked me because he chose to believe in my lie I posted about myself being a paedophile.

I do not have a criminal record and I fearmy previous  supervisor had passed this lie into the manager. 

Update:

It awfully looks like he’s looking for any valid reason to have me fired. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If this story is about you Jan, then yes, you'll be fired.

• 1 month ago

No.  Managers are well known to joke around with their peers about which employees they want to fire.  And of course I don't need to tell you how pedophiles (both convicted and unconvicted) are celebrated not condemned too.  You will clearly go far in life.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you need to start from scratch, job-wise. don't use your previous supervisor as a reference either. you are not taking getting a job seriously, because jobs are NOT casual. when you grow up, go out and look for one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.