Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Did you know that humans have been causing climate change as far back as 950 AD? The medieval warming period?

Checkmate, conservatives!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Humans caused the climate to change before the species EVEN existed. 

The idea is being promoted by NASA/GISS, The IPCC and CNN. Michael Mann has been contacted to fabricate another graph like his hockey stick effort only this time shaped like a Diplodocus.Greta will present it at the opening of a Broadway show called "MY PIGTAILS SAY - HOW DARE YOU!!"

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

It's humans trashing the planet, not causing climate change. That is Liberal non sense. Climate change just happens

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes. Their carts were powered by internal combustion engines. Their coal fired power plants spewed tons of soot. Steel production belching unimaginable amounts of greenhouse gases. Unfettered refining of oil and natural gas. Not to mention the farting and belching of methane from the elevated numbers of livestock.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One thing I have learned in my geology classes is to see the skeleton of the world exposed as rocks.  These rocks are often tropical reefs which form cliffs, a red soil that is the remnants of a terrestrial laterite (a jungle soil), and sometimes I see glacial erosion features.   In other words, climate has always changed. Humans didn't invent it in 950 AD.  Game set match, Alarmist lost.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yup. I also know that climate change has been happening before man was on earth.

• 1 month ago

That's impossible, as all good alarmists will tell you, the medieval warm never happened 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Climate change is cyclical. The Industrial Revolution added man's contamination on an industrial scale. Climatologists/scientists postulate it's this contamination that (at least) is accelerating climate change (AGW) today. The righties are afraid we'll clean up the planet for nothing. Pollution is on their team. Both gwb and trump withdrew US participation in international summits to reduce man's contamination footprint.

• 1 month ago

No one ever said that every instance of Global warming or Cooling was human caused. 

Just that human activity could exacerbate  or change natural variations in climate over time. 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The medieval warming period was caused by an asteroid.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When the Europeans first visited the Americas, we brought so much disease not seen in the Americas that it is estimated that 90-95% of the Native Americans died before we really settled here in earnest. 

What is not said, but is known, is that after all of these deaths, there was MASSIVE reforestation in the Americas, that was so massive, it had an impact on the global temperature.  

Further, what is known and not stated, is that the Native Americans had hunted to extinction the American Lion and woolly mammoth.  Not exactly the "at one with nature" picture we were led to believe, is it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.