Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 month ago

Is it OK to buy this sex toy?

I'm a 16 year old boy and I want to buy a sex toy to use in bed. The problem is I need to go out behind my mothers back so I can give my father money to buy the toy. My father doesn't live with us but rather near us. I asked him to buy if for me and if I give him the money he can do that. To buy the sex toy I need to visit my dad behind my mothers back so I can give him the money to buy and send me a sex toy. Is this OK?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone that age owning and using a sex toy, I don't buy any of this stupid anonymous story.  I call bullshit.

• 1 month ago

SO is this a straight or gay sex toy. Ask Santa for it for xmas. :) seriously though, a lie is a lie and you will be covering your tracks for life or until you break down. If it's a gay toy, your mum already knows you're gay. If it's a straight toy, your mum will understand, she was once 16 and god knows what she's had in her. 

• 1 month ago

Only if you have permission to or get it without being caught.

• 1 month ago

yeah its okay. itll be a funny story when you are older even if it doesnt work out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your hand is cheaper...

• 1 month ago

A yang boy not to want toy game meet sex.

• 1 month ago

Yeah what that ***** gon do? Take the sex toy for herself? That'd be gross as ****

• 1 month ago

At 16 years of age I am surprised you haven't learned that your mother knows everything you do. You can't fool mom.

• GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  The fact that you must sneak around to accomplish your ends is an indication that it is wrong.--->"I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.(John 12:46)

• marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's never a good idea to keep anything from your mother. Get a girlfriend,  they're much more fun.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.