Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 month ago

Is it OK to buy this sex toy?

I'm a 16 year old boy and I want to buy a sex toy to use in bed. The problem is I need to go out behind my mothers back so I can give my father money to buy the toy. My father doesn't live with us but rather near us. I asked him to buy if for me and if I give him the money he can do that. To buy the sex toy I need to visit my dad behind my mothers back so I can give him the money to buy and send me a sex toy. Is this OK?

• Sky

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone that age owning and using a sex toy, I don't buy any of this stupid anonymous story.  I call bullshit.

SO is this a straight or gay sex toy. Ask Santa for it for xmas. :) seriously though, a lie is a lie and you will be covering your tracks for life or until you break down. If it's a gay toy, your mum already knows you're gay. If it's a straight toy, your mum will understand, she was once 16 and god knows what she's had in her. 

Only if you have permission to or get it without being caught.

yeah its okay. itll be a funny story when you are older even if it doesnt work out.

Your hand is cheaper...

A yang boy not to want toy game meet sex.

Yeah what that ***** gon do? Take the sex toy for herself? That'd be gross as ****

At 16 years of age I am surprised you haven't learned that your mother knows everything you do. You can't fool mom.

• GA41

No.  The fact that you must sneak around to accomplish your ends is an indication that it is wrong.--->"I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.(John 12:46)

• marty

It's never a good idea to keep anything from your mother. Get a girlfriend,  they're much more fun.