Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

What is your favorite Pokémon?

What is your favorite Pokémon and why? 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Charizard,  - because I can roast anybody of mean to me. also he just also

• 4 weeks ago

Xatu is my favorite. I mean, just look at him. How could you not love him?

• 4 weeks ago

My favorite is Niggazard

• 1 month ago

Gengar for sure!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Gen 1 alakazam. Fastest, highest special att, one hits gengar, perfect for 1v1 or 2v2 (higher gen). honestly alakazam was normally ran in pvp battles. well with my friends in middle school that is with a link cable. i always ran into one in 6v6 stock battles.

• Mareep (Obviously) I also love Wooloo, Furret, Alcremie, and Mime Jr. :) 

• 1 month ago

It's not the most unique or cool answer, but I like what's functional a lot- so I'd go with Charizard. He has wings so he can fly. He can do fighting moves to attack rock or ground Pokémon. B/c he can fly, he would be able to avoid some water attacks... it seems like he mostly has to watch out for electric types, although idk if he is a fire/flying type... he might just be fire.

-- it has been a Long While since I've played a Pokémon game, so I mostly think in terms of the Pokémon t.v. show, if you will --

- Second place, again, I like functional a lot [and apparently fire types]: Blaziken; for similar reasons: Starter Pokémon; fire type that can use some fighting type moves one the rock & ground types.

- Third place, Ampharos - broken record here: he can use fighting moves to counter the types he's weak against.

Ampharos - even more so than Blaziken - got me places in Ruby verision. Although I think they'd be less OP by the loose ruleset of the show, (and once again I reiterate, I care a lot about function)... they earned their place with me from the game[s].

I also like Pikachu; I feel like Pikachu can dodge plenty of stuff - being so small - so if you have an accurate Pikachu, you could keep a lot of Pokémon at bay, chipping away at them while avoiding danger yourself; a dangerous game to play, but an admirable way to play if you win more than you lose.

• Rain
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Gengar                  

• 1 month ago

Lakitu 😁😍😆 oops wrong game. I'd like to change to Mewto

• 1 month ago

Pikachu.............

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.