Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

why do I itch after masturbating?

also, do you think my parents know what I am doing? They look at me weird when I come out of my bedroom

I know it doesn't seem possible because we get so warm and sweaty down there but some men have dry skin on their balls or penis and masturbating can be irritating. Slap some moisturizer on that bad boy every morning after your shower and see if that makes a difference. Use a water based moisturizer that is unscented because the perfume in some moisturizers can irritate your sensitive skin.

Don’t worry of what your parents say, masturbating is very normal and healthy because it prevents prostrate cancer. So don’t worry and beat your meat 😉

try horse radish 

• It depends on what you use for lube (Saliva is a big no-no, you can “give yourself” herpes.) , and how hard you’re rubbing on the part that’s itchy, because those parts can chafe and rub layers of skin off if you stroke with your fingertips.

And as far as your parents knowing about your private time with your privates, it’s none of their business what you do with your genitals. Unless it’s effecting them, like casual sex’s risk of STDs & pregnancy, or if you’re being an exhibitionist, unless those are the case, but they can’t keep you from having a hand party, just because they bore & raised you, you need your you time.

The guy that mentioned histamines is spot on. Also, unloading creates a major cascade of other hormones and chemistry. A good thing.

Of COURSE  they can guess that you jack yourself.  It means you are normal and they know that you are normal (REGARDLESS of what they think about jacking). 

News: Deep down your dad wishes that he still produced as much seed as you do, and deep down your mom does too. They BOTH  remember the good ole days when his bag was full all the time.

So, relax, chill, and allow yourself to enjoy the fact that you're carrying around a full load all the time.

they look at you because of the j i z z on you hands

When you shoot your wad, your body produces histamines that can cause  itching.  It is not unusual to see guys scratching their peckers after choking the chicken.

Your parents probably have an idea that you are jerking off when you come out of your bedroom looking guilty, like the dog who ate the weenie off your plate.  

don't forget to put your pants on

• Andy C

Nerve overstimulation. 

Yeah! they do because for the last two minutes you have been causing the china to rattle in the cupboard and come out scratching like a flea infested cat.