Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

i've got one nut smaller than the other. Can I get surgery?

The only surgery you could get is to have 1 removed and replace with a fake nut. I'm sure you don't want to do that. Most men have 1 that hangs down further or is slightly smaller. A few men have 1 that is noticeably smaller. You notice it because you pay more attention to your body, most of your partners won't notice it or care.

This is normal but check it out with doctor

You can have all kinds of surgery

Surgery for what?making the other one as small?its normal,my right ones bigger than the left

• Marc

That is normal. Most guys have one testicle that is smaller than the other

• ron h

If you dad is in your life you should ask him. (He knows you've got nuts--it won't surprise him.)  Because men know that all of us have one nut bigger than the other, and it hangs lower.  They're SUPPOSED to do that, and usually, the left one is bigger and lower than the right one.

• kelvin

surgery for what??????????????????

• k w

for a million dollars paid to me, I'd refuse surgery.......

Consult a plastic surgeon about scrotoplasty. It is a relatively simple operation that would give you a scrotum that you will be proud to show off to your family and friends.

That is normal unless it is really tiny. It evolved that way to help stop crushing them together.