Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

i've got one nut smaller than the other. Can I get surgery?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The only surgery you could get is to have 1 removed and replace with a fake nut. I'm sure you don't want to do that. Most men have 1 that hangs down further or is slightly smaller. A few men have 1 that is noticeably smaller. You notice it because you pay more attention to your body, most of your partners won't notice it or care.

• 1 month ago

This is normal but check it out with doctor

• 1 month ago

You can have all kinds of surgery

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Surgery for what?making the other one as small?its normal,my right ones bigger than the left

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is normal. Most guys have one testicle that is smaller than the other

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you dad is in your life you should ask him. (He knows you've got nuts--it won't surprise him.)  Because men know that all of us have one nut bigger than the other, and it hangs lower.  They're SUPPOSED to do that, and usually, the left one is bigger and lower than the right one.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

surgery for what??????????????????

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

for a million dollars paid to me, I'd refuse surgery.......

• 1 month ago

Consult a plastic surgeon about scrotoplasty. It is a relatively simple operation that would give you a scrotum that you will be proud to show off to your family and friends.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is normal unless it is really tiny. It evolved that way to help stop crushing them together.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.