Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

what age did u lose your virginity? i am a virgin and am 16 years old?

• Jim

I was 21, and lost it on my wedding night. Not sorry I waited.

I was 43 and I paid for it.

dont worry so much about it kid. 

I was 20, she was older and not a virgin.

• david

I was 16 and she was 20,in the front seat of my pontiac firebird

• Liz

I was around 25. 

Almost 20.

Got seduced and did what she wanted - not a great piece, but I did leave her filled up. She was happy and I was confused.

Don't rush taking a female just to lose it!

Actually take your time and try to find yourself a grown woman in her 30s or 40s. They're out there and very carefully looking for you. You'll never regret having  one of those!

• ron h

First sexual experience was at 14.  But I was born a man, so I never had any virginity.  It's OK to know what other men did, but every man (and woman) has to decide for himself.  Plenty of people are in their 20's or even later.  You need to find the right person, the right time (and the right moment) and the right place.  You need to KNOW that TWO of you do not (or do) want a child and you have to agree on how to keep that from happening if you don't want it.  ONLY you can decide if your family or religion will help you decide when your time is. 

.

PERSONALLY, I don't think you need to be "in love" to be ready. I'm a heathen with morals (treat people right)  My mother didn't have any real influence on the timing--she was more about "being honest and "safe."  My dad was about "NO BABIES!"

.

It's VERY OK to say "I'm not ready for that yet."

I was 41 years old when I lost my virginity. 

• k w

was a teen......and look up this word, if you read ALL about it, you'll learn more than I could fully explain....Pompoir.....

12 years old, but girls generally lose it before boys. And even then you won’t know what you’re doing. But don’t rush into it and regret it.