When will WWE have fans back?

• 6 days ago

No timescale could be placed on the current worldwide pandemic. No one can really be sure if and when the virus will stop spreading. Large gatherings of fans may not return fully until a vaccine or cure has been found to prevent Covid-19. This could be years away or we could find ways to deal with the virus in a better way. I don't think we will see large gatherings of fans at sporting events at least until 2021, if not 2022. 

when it is safe to do so

The Coronavirus situation may last for the rest of the year. 

As for how that affects wrestling shows? Either they'll continue having the wrestlers as planted "fans" watching the show, or they'll invite people with the condition that they have to wear a mask. 

• Considering that there were anywhere from 30-40 confirmed Covid 19 Cases at The WWE Performance Center among WWE Personnel, who wants to go down to Central Florida and catch The Coronavirus? I think I can wait until WWE shows me that they can do a better job of protecting The Wrestlers, Referees, Broadcast Personnel, Ring Crew and other personnel. You may see me go to a New Japan Pro Wrestling Shows, All Elite Wrestling Show before I go to a WWE Show because both NJPW and AEW have been doing a better job of protecting their personnel.

When it is safe to do so and when Vince McMahon retires, he is negatively impacting the company these days.

• Adam

I reckon September

Are you more concerned about WWE having no crowd than the heath and safety of all people?