What do you think of space exploration?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

More of it should be done, both with manned spacecraft and with more unmanned probes.

Compared with the trillions wasted on war and death, spending on space, which also helps grow the economy, unlike with military spending, is a trivial sum of money. We could multiply it by ten and not notice.

• 1 month ago

I wish we would shore up the problems down here on Earth before we look beyond... but that's just me.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's great for scientific advancement.

But the idea of traveling to another planet to live is ludicrous! Earth is our only home, and we should treat it that way.

• Manuel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I believe it is a good thing for humanity to do, the more we can do as a species the better our understanding will be. Be safe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Instrument space exploration good.

Manned space exploration bad.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

NEEDS to be done--as WE are the only known SPACE FARING SPECIES or capable of it---and likely for a REASON.   It is our innate goal.   We need to spread to OTHER planets, not only to save our own, but to preserve our species from catastrophe.  Us Humans  will ultimately stagnate and die, trapped on our own planet or  be one ASTEROID strike from being wiped out.-----  

As a multi planet civilization, we will be saved.   To achieve this we must avoid restrictive economic systems and dictatorships that limit the individual's ability to be all he can be, and free the intellect needed to accomplish this most important of goals.-------The idea of "Enforced Equality" that limits our technological growth and freedom to innovate could doom us all.

• 1 month ago

Not enough humans involved.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think enough already; boring science enough weird space rocks, plants and strange bacteria. Besides if space creatures were found its labeled top secret area 51.  Astroscience should turn their attention to underwater exploration, so whats the news on the "Lusitania".   

• 1 month ago

Awesome. Man's reach should exede his grasp--or what's a heaven for. Civilizations need growth, the ones that don't, will stagnate. 

Compare Europe, with India or China in 1492. Look how we shot ahead of the others in only 500 years. And population continues to explode, we will need other planets. Sure less costly than weapons.

• 1 month ago

We need to explore, because our survival might depend on it some time

• 1 month ago

Yes, let’s do it. When we going??

I think it’s worth the cost, a lot of inventions have come out of it and it helps us understand. Plus it’s cool 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.