Matthew asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

when i was a kid i accidentally dropped a popcorn seed into my left eye while i was laying down and eating popcorn?

When i was a kid i accidentally dropped a popcorn seed into my left eye while i was laying down and eating popcorn. After the popcorn seed feel into my eyes i went into the bathroom really fast and i felt the popcorn seed in the right corner of my left eye, i was panicing so hard that i tried to blow my nose which led to no relief and the popcorn seed entered my eye. Its been 7 years since the popcorn seed entered my eye and i wondered what happened to it

The popcorn seed did not enter your eye. It may have bounced off of your eye and left a little butter and salt behind. I regularly take stuff out of people's eyes. Things that can only be seen with a microscope ruin people's weekends. Something the size of a popcorn seed would not even stay in your eye. If it did, it would cause so much pain that you would not rest until you got care. Sorry to deny a story that you have told for seven years. It just did not happen.

No popcorn seen in your eye as you would know it, it doesnt melt it fell out.

It probably just fell out, don't worry about it.

• kelvin

it embedded into your brain and made you a zombie troll

There is no popcorn "seed" in your eye!  Grow up