Matthew asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

when i was a kid i accidentally dropped a popcorn seed into my left eye while i was laying down and eating popcorn?

When i was a kid i accidentally dropped a popcorn seed into my left eye while i was laying down and eating popcorn. After the popcorn seed feel into my eyes i went into the bathroom really fast and i felt the popcorn seed in the right corner of my left eye, i was panicing so hard that i tried to blow my nose which led to no relief and the popcorn seed entered my eye. Its been 7 years since the popcorn seed entered my eye and i wondered what happened to it

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The popcorn seed did not enter your eye. It may have bounced off of your eye and left a little butter and salt behind. I regularly take stuff out of people's eyes. Things that can only be seen with a microscope ruin people's weekends. Something the size of a popcorn seed would not even stay in your eye. If it did, it would cause so much pain that you would not rest until you got care. Sorry to deny a story that you have told for seven years. It just did not happen.

• 1 month ago

No popcorn seen in your eye as you would know it, it doesnt melt it fell out.

• 1 month ago

It probably just fell out, don't worry about it.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it embedded into your brain and made you a zombie troll

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no popcorn "seed" in your eye!  Grow up 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.