What have you ordered so far through your local food delivery service?

Hello folks.

Ever since this pandemic chaos started, I've been ordering restaurant food every weekend. I order something different each time.

So far I've ordered McDonald's, Burger King, A&W, Tim Horton's, pizza, Greek cuisine, Middle Eastern food, and Afghan cuisine.

What do you think of my variety?

What have you all ordered so far through whichever local food delivery service you use?

Thank you.

• David

Not once, what a waste of money.

Nothing. I think all we can get delivered around here is pizza. I didn't order it before the pandemic, either.

Panda Express.  I was not impressed with the service.  Groceries the service was ok, but I prefer to pick up my own milk, meat and bread.

• denise

Chinese takeaway.

Tacito's  [quesadillas & loaded taco's].

Pizza.

Burger king.

Fried Chicken.

Denny's, Jimmy John's, Hungry Howie's Pizza

• kswck2

Fast Food doesn't count. What have You made at home where you Needed to go out and get ingredients for-or get delivered? 

Have only ordered good old fashioned pizza, from Domino's and a local place called Jets. Everything else has either been cooked or from the grocery store, easy to prep (a chicken caesar has been a good go-to, or just any salad mix and cooked meat from home). For my birthday, we got sushi, but we ordered ahead and picked it up. Those food delivery services are too rich for my blood. 

Papa John's, Kosher deli food, and also had a McDonalds craving at one point last week.  We don't order in often anymore because of limited funds but my family are huge Pizza (and italian food) fans.  We don't have Post Mates or Uber Eats here so also limited that way.  

• y

We normally only have a couple of places that deliver. During this shut down, the only one was domino's, I think we have had them three or four times since the shut down months ago. My daughter did go to McDonald's once, through their drive throu. First time in years I have eaten their food, I thought it was excellent, wife and kid said it was disgusting. Then again, they eat that sort of stuff at least half a dozen times a year and I rarely do. 

I order groceries and then I cook.

You have very little variety.  You are eating restaurant food, mostly fast food, that is loaded with salt and fat and has little to no fiber. 

You didn't bother to tell us what specifically you ate when you referred to three entire cuisines.    Based on your other choices, I'm guessing you're eating stuff like gyros and kebabs which is just more of the the same.   Meat between bread, meat on a stick...