Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

I cant accept that it will never be?

Im having a really hard time accepting that ill probably never be with this girl. I cant stop thinking about her. She is on my mind 24 hours a day. She knows how I feel and someone that she knows told me shes been trying to talk to another guy. She isnt thinking about me and I know it she doesnt care. Ive been trying to better myself but the depression always comes back when she comes into my mind again. Its really demotivating and hard to care about anything else. The thought she could be with someone else doing the things I wanted to do with her ******* kills me. I know what everyone is probably going to say like that it takes time but im getting really sick of feeling this way. I feel really hopeless and pissed off because I know I cant do anything about it. The night I saw the pic of her holding hands with someone. I cant even describe how I felt. I think I screamed in anger for a good 5 mins in my car on my way home from where I was at. I thought I wouldnt feel so bad anymore but I still do. How can I just accept it? 

Btw we were friends before I told her how I felt and after she rejected me I basically put it im not going to talk to her anymore.

I am sorry that this rejection happened to you.  Life goes on whether we want it to or not though.  The best thing to do is just keep moving forward in your Life.  Don't try to put her out of your mind, as the harder you try, the harder it will be, for you.  But do let her go.   Release her from your mind. There is a French saying I use for myself, and it means "Such is Life!"  "C'est la Vie!"  I hate to be the one to tell you, but you will probably be rejected a few more times before you find the one who loves you back.  Be waiting for her.  Try not to become cynical, as that is so very common when we lose someone we do love.  Try to get involved with other things, and let the months move on and forward.  Sooner or later another gf will enter your Life.  Just don't assume she is "the one" for your whole Life, until she makes it clear to you that is what she wants.  A mutual love is what you should both be aiming for.