Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

How do you flee to another city to escape a narcissist?

I’ve been the victim of a narcissist who still lives in my city and runs a high profile organisation. Everyone thinks they are wonderful and I don’t have the emotional strength to fight it anymore or try to get others to see who this person truly is.

I’m going to have to leave and move/flee to another area to try and get off their radar because it’s affecting my mental health and I can’t live a normal life here because I’m always paranoid that someone knows this person. This person is dangerous and I’ve witnessed them harrass others for years and laugh when they think that person may commit suicide and I have no doubt they are wishing that on me too.

Has anyone else done this before? What are you tips on how to get off a narcissists radar, be anonymous and move to another area for a fresh life? How do you get a job? 

I have no ties here and I’m tech savvy. 

just leave and dont tell the person where youre going

• Rick

don't know, I've never run from anybody ...........................