Roger asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 4 weeks ago

LOCK DOWN EXPIRATION OF CARDS?

I am 80 years old, I went to S&R in Dau yesterday to purchase a new set of auto tires for my car, you are aware of our lock down and the restrictions as well as the government restrictions on all parties involved. When I was to pay for my purchase, i was told my card was expired on 01 July 2020, to start with I could not visit your store due to government restrictions, not by my choice, but by government order. I believe my wife and my cards should be promptly extended for the four (04) months we was denied access to your establishment due to my age, road blocks and government restrictions, as a matter of fact, due to my age, I am still ordered to stay at home.

ROGER M. WHEELER, 2 00241647 0 

8830 0036 4236 7000IMELDA B. MONEDERO, 00 3642367 010 WIFE'S CARD WAS TEMPORARY, SHE NEVER RECEIVED HER CARD, SHOWED HER DRIVERS LICENCE AND PAID THE PURCHASE WITH HER CREDIT CARD

This is not the place to put personal information. Delete your post and think about what you aare doing.