ED asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 4 weeks ago

Which of these names do you like the best?

Vayda

Carrie

Penny

Natasha

George

Damien

Felix

Tate

Please tell me your honest opinion on the above names, thx!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

/10

Vayda ~ 4

LOOKS weirder than it sounds. It doesn't sound weird - I think there's the name "Veda" with a similar pronunciation - but it looks really odd and unflattering to me. I also think this sounds more like a skincare product/brand or the name of a fancy vitamin supplement. "Vayda". Yeah.

Carrie ~ 7.5

Dunno why this name tends to get so much hate. I've always liked it and when I was a kid, I always thought this was a pretty name.

Penny ~ 10

Honestly gorgeous. I find it so feminine, pretty and classy. There's something very nostalgic, classic, timeless, charismatic and charming about it. I'd definitely go with 'Penelope' though and use 'Penny' as a nickname. That way she has other options to go by when she's older.

Natasha ~ 9

Gorgeous. Beautiful. It can sound gentle, soft and elegant - but also fierce, sassy and badass. It's well-rounded, solid, memorable and timeless.

George ~ 8

As classic as it gets. Timeless, old-school, simple and charming. I know a few younger boys (between 10-25) with this name and it truly, truly is timeless. I think this name really stands out amongst names like Colton, Braydon, Drayton, Aiden, Carson, Grayson etc. It's delightfully old-fashioned, charming and handsome

Damien ~ 9

Another strong, timeless and well-grounded name. Very handsome and suits boy/men of any age. It's the perfect level of popularity and easy to remember.

Felix ~ 6.5

It's not a bad name - I have nothing against it, but I would personally never use it. I strongly associate this name with fictional characters and the name of pets (maybe because it sounds like feline?). But I would still consider it a good name.

Tate ~ 8

I find this name pretty attractive on a man to be honest. It's so simple and cute to me. I can see it working really well on a young boy and also on an older man.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Vayda: I don’t really like the spelling 0/10

Carrie: it’s a decent name 8/10

Penny: it’s a nickname . Not one I like at all. It’s usually for Penelope which I dislike 3/10

Natasha : it’s okay. Most likely. Will go by Tasha  5/10

George :  it’s unattractive and plain 1/10

Damien: I like it enough but not one I’d use and not really any nicknames to it. But that’s not really necessary 6/10

Felix:: Don’t like how it sounds and reminds me of Felix the cat 0/10

Tate: I like this name a lot. But I’d probably use it as a middle name because it’s so short 10/10

• 4 weeks ago

Carrie and George.

• 4 weeks ago

I-like-Carrie-and-Damien,-but-not-the-other-names.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I like Carrie and Tate the best.

• 4 weeks ago

Natasha for a girl, it's pretty. Would have picked Vayda if spelled Veda. 

Tate for a boy. It's more modern than my usual style, but it's cute and I'm not keen on the other names. 

• 4 weeks ago

The ones I like best are Penny and Felix. 

• 4 weeks ago

Vayda and Damien.

• blank
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Girl

Carrie

Boy

Tate

• 4 weeks ago

I like Natasha and Felix, also, if I'm taking this the right way, congrats!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.