Could there be something wrong with my Thyroid?

I will randomly feel a tightening around my throat, as if there is a string wrapped around my neck but not like super tight. Just enough to feel a little claustrophobic. I can still breath fine and swallow like normal. the only side effect is that I feel nauseous. like if I dont remove if from around my neck quickly I will throw up. 

The feeling eventually goes away in a few minutes but I am left very puzzled about it.

I was doing some research and found that the exact location of the thyroid is where I am feeling the tightness. 

I dont really have any of the common syptoms of thyroid problems that I found on Google. I do however have a abnormally low sex drive, like its non existent, and I did hear that the thyroid may effect that

Get the blood test done but before I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid I never had what you describe or nausea, I felt tired and found it very hard to lose weight. What you describe sounds more like a panic attack.

The only way to know is to get a test done and for that you to get one ordered by a Doctor.  Go to your Doctor and get it done.