I'm in California stay at home is lifted how is there not enough social distance when most is shopping you can't social space in shopping ?

When on the food isles you can not be six feet apart I stop trying I just say excuse me and grab item I don't fear the virus is gonna transmit one second of being 2 meters from someone 

You do have to wear a mask but I don't wait for clear isles and Wear my mask covering my mouth not nose I wear glasses 

I don’t know what plan California has in place but here in Massachusetts, you are required to wear a mask when you are indoors in a public enclosed area like the mall. You are also required to wear a mask if you can’t social distance. 

Most places are only allowed 50% maximum capacity in order to allow enough room for people to keep a safe distance. 

🥴 Yes you can social distance in shopping. Just takes practice.

Even check stands have spots marked 6 feet apart when waiting in line.