why do i grow peach fuzz but not a beard?

i am 17 years old and i have peach fuzz all over my face but why isn’t it growing a beard? my voice changed at 14, i have hair everywhere else but a beard. is there any suggestions of trying to grow a beard instead of peach fuzz? i’ve shaved it, keeps forming. and don’t shave it and it doesn’t change i want to be my natural hair color

You don't want a beard. Men with beards are less attractive.

During puberty, the first facial hair to appear tends to grow at the corners of the upper lip (age 11–15).

It then spreads to form a moustache over the entire upper lip (age 16–17).

This is followed by the appearance of hair on the upper part of the cheeks and the area under the lower lip (age 16–18).

It eventually spreads to the sides and lower border of the chin and the rest of the lower face to form a full beard (age 17–21).

Although this order is commonly seen, it can vary widely, with some facial hair starting from the chin and up towards the sideburns.

As with most human biological processes, this specific order may vary among some individuals depending on one's genetic heritage or environment.