- Anonymous1 month agoFavourite answer
No country has truly made progress until steps have been put into place to kill off the ugly looking people. It's coming up on almost a century since the last attempt, you'd think there'd be another one. I think the issue with Nazi Germany though was that it was too flippant and messy. It needs to be more focused. Just, a simple process:
1) Agree on a critera for what makes someone look ugly
2) Round all those people up and put them into gas chambers
3) Gas them
4) Sit back and reap the benefits
- Alt-rightLv 51 month ago
No. China is a maoist-communist nation. All the policies of Chinese government is based on the ideology of Mao Zedong.
- ShortyLv 61 month ago
Yes, it’s still is. With the communist party members as ruthless , monopoly wild capitalists that exploit 85% of the population to the bone & throw their bodies to the garbage dump after they are exhausted.
And the democrats are in love with China Communists.
- nevin0020Lv 51 month ago
Yes. The communist party still runs it, they never changed at all.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Red FoxLv 71 month ago
Yes, it certainly is.
- Dr. MorrisonLv 61 month ago
Yes, and that's what the liberals want to turn the U.S into - death camps and all.
- 1 month ago
China is asshoe
- .Lv 51 month ago
Not as communist as, say, California or New York.