Does the opposite sex ever make you have evil thoughts ?

He tells me things like women should be seen and not heard, takes my phone whenever he wants, places a tape recorder in my car, etc....

Sometimes I just have evil flashes in my head because he has it where I don't even express myself when I'm upset. I honestly don't love him anymore. I see now that he is very selfish and only motivated by one thing. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You're too intelligent to be wasting your time with that LOSER.  I'm sure you're an attractive woman,& you must know that even better than I.  Finding another man who's interested in you for who you are must be easy.  Be more assertive.  Tell him to get lost & be a lot more fussy in future.  You can afford it, & deserve someone who makes you feel good about yourself all the time.  Be who you are, not what some self-serving shithead wants you to be. 

• 7 hours ago

What you're dealing with here is an **shole.

Dump him like day-old garbage.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

give daddy a lap dance ;) 

• Matt85
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's probably not evil. Revenge is not evil unless you go overboard, eye for an eye and all that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Evil thoughts, not acted upon are just that.

• 1 month ago

leave him is the way to go

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.