Do you trust your postman to deliver mail to the correct address?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I'm afraid we do not.....he delivers to the right house number,but often to the wrong road.I spend half my life delivering mail to the correct house,and I often get people from another street bringing me my mail which has been delivered to them.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, I do trust the postman.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Of course.  If mail is correctly addressed, it'll arrive at its correct address with an accuracy of more than 99.8% - at least, if using Canada Post Corp.  

In 25 years at our house, we've had about 3 mis-directed letters.  That's pretty good.  

As to the U.S.P.S., experience causes me to have doubt.  In the 5 years I was an operations supervisor for C.P.C., every week we consistently got wagon-loads of 1000's of pieces of mail that were supposed to be in Europe, Africa, S. America & elsewhere.  It seemed like they either were just getting rid of any address they weren't sure of.  It made me wonder if maps,atlases or globes exist in the U.S., or if they even bothered to teach Geography.  

• 4 weeks ago

seem to send  ours ok..sometimes  we get a neighbours mail 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

They always do... 

• susan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes I trust my postman, he is very reliable. 

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, the post service has never let me down yet.

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah... she does a good job. I can't complain.

• 4 weeks ago

Well, yeah...or no free cookies and coffee for the lad.

• 4 weeks ago

I just have to hope for the best or make it known I never received something 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.