Do you trust your postman to deliver mail to the correct address?

I'm afraid we do not.....he delivers to the right house number,but often to the wrong road.I spend half my life delivering mail to the correct house,and I often get people from another street bringing me my mail which has been delivered to them.

Yes, I do trust the postman.

Of course.  If mail is correctly addressed, it'll arrive at its correct address with an accuracy of more than 99.8% - at least, if using Canada Post Corp.  

In 25 years at our house, we've had about 3 mis-directed letters.  That's pretty good.  

As to the U.S.P.S., experience causes me to have doubt.  In the 5 years I was an operations supervisor for C.P.C., every week we consistently got wagon-loads of 1000's of pieces of mail that were supposed to be in Europe, Africa, S. America & elsewhere.  It seemed like they either were just getting rid of any address they weren't sure of.  It made me wonder if maps,atlases or globes exist in the U.S., or if they even bothered to teach Geography.  

seem to send  ours ok..sometimes  we get a neighbours mail 

They always do... 

• susan

Yes I trust my postman, he is very reliable. 

• Webbo

Yes, the post service has never let me down yet.

Yeah... she does a good job. I can't complain.

Well, yeah...or no free cookies and coffee for the lad.

I just have to hope for the best or make it known I never received something