cj asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of these baby girl names?

Solstice

Rue

Rin

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Definitely Rue or Rin. Probably Rue :)

I'm not fond of Solstice at all. I find it so weird it's like 'silly' to me and a bit cheesy/tacky. I would be like "wtf?" if I ever met someone with this name in real life. It's like too strippery to even be strippery.

• P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no, sorry, I do not like any of those names

• 1 month ago

Rin as in short for something? It's ok. I personally really like Rue. It's actually pretty cute!

• 1 month ago

None of them are my taste in names.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Out of all of these I like Rue the Best! It reminds me of the actress Rue McClanahan! I think this would age the best out of the names you picked. I also like Rin. But spelled differently like Wren. I have a friend who named her baby this.

• 1 month ago

Giving your baby a strange name that you think is fashionable or unique could be one of the greatest errors of parenthood. You will be doing irreparable harm. At minimum it is child abuse and could explain patricide. 

• 1 month ago

Solstice -- I think this is really cool but not unable for a child, except as a middle name. 

Rue -- Cute. 

Rin -- I think this only works as a nickname, for Corinne. 

• 1 month ago

I think the kid would sue you once she got old enough.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Awful, awful, awful.

• 1 month ago

Are they real names? Not a name I would choose for a child of mine as you have to think of their future life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.