Which is the best ayurvedic medicine for penis enlargement in India?

Penis enlargement is only available in advertisements! Humans inherit about 20,000 genes from parents that provide instructions to bring about changes to the body and determine whether you will have red hair, big ears, cancer, and size of your penis. Do not waste your money on so-call penis enlargements. It is possible to increase the length and width of the penis with a 

"penis pump." The device fits over a penis inside a clear plastic tube with an air valve to remove air inside the tube. Removing the air in a penis pump really applies pressure that can stretch the penis maybe one inch, but not much more. You leave the penis pump on the penis about 15 minutes then release the air valve. You can apply this air cylinder around the penis a few times a day. I do not know how long it takes to increase the dimensions of a penis. To view a penis pump, go to www.adameve.com and search for the device. Penis pumps can cost $50 or more depending on the device.

harrald

You actually believe there is such a thing? LMAO how old are you, 10?

• balan

After puberty years the size penis will not increase.The possibilty of size change occurs around belly once puberty period is over.Regards.

no medicine can increase the length

of the penis

• k w

well I applaud trying to go natural, but that whole lie is based on making money off male insecurity and the female not ever being taught she has a muscle down there she needs to use for him and her. I had to tell my gf, she never knew either...just do a search for Pompoir, women need to be taught, they just don't know, I say buy the book off amazon, but at least read the comments to get an idea......[ anyways, all males are insecure about that til they finally get with a woman ] but being big, is all about preying on insecure males and making money, cuz them ho's like money way more than truth......