Survey: what are you sick of?

Telemarketers.  I hate those stupid robocalls about card services or car warranties.  The recordings say, "This is your final courtesy call..."   Apparently they don't know the meaning of the word FINAL, because they keep calling, sometimes up to 6 times a day.  If I block their number, they just call back, using a different number.  If I answer the phone, sometimes the recording says, "Press 1 to be removed from our calling list."  Guess what?  It doesn't work!  It only makes the problem worse!  If I try to speak to a representative, they hang up on me if I ask them to remove me from their list, or ask them any questions at all for that matter.  I can't win.

Treating teens as adults while taking away more and more of their rights. This is beyond absurd and frankly immoral. If you want them to be children try them as such in court. Or lower age for said rights.

the covid,but its here for a fair while sigh

Not being able to sleep. If I don't take my sleeping meds on time I don't sleep well and sometimes i don't sleep at all.

Melissa Missy and who is she?

• Nicole

being in pain all the time 

Quarantine, haha, and the general unrest of the world rn

This dam virus my friend.

i am sick of politics, although it was my favorite topic years ago

• Joe

not being able to find a job