Are there any Native American Fire Spirits?

I'm currently writing a novel that features Native mythology. I've found countless legends, info about spirits, and creepy legends (wendigo, flying heads) but nothing regarding fire spirits or gods. I would appreciate the help, especially if you know anything about malevolent fire spirits.

Thanks!

According to one version of the Navajo creation story, Black God is first encountered by First Man and First Woman on the Yellow (third) world. Black God is, first and foremost, a fire god. He is the inventor of the fire drill and was the first being to discover the means by which to generate fire. He is also attributed to the practice of witchcraft. Black God is not portrayed in the admirable, heroic fashion of other Navajo Gods. Instead, he is imagined as old, slow and apparently helpless. Other times he is imagined as a “a moody, humorless trickster” who “passes himself off as poor so that people will be generous to him.”