Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Why do people dine out when it's better at home?

At home, your food is cheaper, you can make it healthier, and some asshole is not going to spit in it.  I Understand the convenience, but it's retarded.

this has nothing to do with global warming,

so, you are either retarded or an asshole

• Zirp

To meet other people

To eat things you'd never prepare (for) yourself

Because home is too far away

To each his own, I guess.  I'd rather eat at home.

• Koi

All good husbands must buy their wives cooking lessons if there is a lack of cooking at home - or take the classes themselves and cook. This virus is going to change how we do things. Right now I'm doing everything possible to be healthy. 

Though the moments that you spend having dinner or lunch at a restaurant can be quite unforgettable because it is not burdensome in any way.

If I am not an asshole then nobody is going to spit in my food. 

Its not always healthier. You can make junk at home and there are decent options in most restaurants but lets be real here. If I am eating out I am not in the mood for something healthy. 

Its cheaper to eat at home yeah but you pay for convenience and for food that you cant make the same at home. Sure I could make the same kind of food but it wouldn't taste the same. 

All that being said I don't eat out often because of the cost and because I do like to eat mostly healthy meals. Its just a fun thing to do every once in a while. 

At this point it’s laziness and the culture of having other people do most of the work for you. At least in the USA services are a big part of the economy 

I rarely eat out, cheaper and most things I can make at home