Would you participate in a protest, march, or demonstration about an issue you care deeply about if you knew you could be arrested?

In normal times, I would.

no                    

• Murzy

Absolutely                            .

I would and have.  But it was a far cry from the terrorist mayhem that's happening today.

it depends on the issue and how deeply i cared about it. some things are worth fighting for, such as defending the constitution and preserving our republic and our way of life if they become threatened.

No, I wouldn't.   And I lived in the "flower child" generation, when they protested everything coming and going.   My belief is, "fools names and fools faces, always seen in public places".   I think it is the worst possible way to try to get your point across.

• martin

Doesn't seem like the intelligent thing to do, especially during the pandemic.