Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

Bad At Seeming Female?

A lot of people online have thought I was male until I told them.

Does it make sense for a female to be bad at seeming female?

(Am not trans btw.)

Yep, definitely. I was quite active on art forums, and people used to constantly assume I was a guy. They still do, actually. It's nothing wrong or strange about you, just the way the internet works sometimes.

Does it make sense? Well, I just don't know. I guess I'd have to experience a little bit of you to get a better idea of what's going on. Your opinion of yourself may not be the same as my opinion of you.

Dont worry. Just have fun with it. 

Back in my day we called those girls "Tomboys." (I haven't a clue as to what that word means today.)  I'm just throwing it out for you to think about.  The tomboy from my era was named "Tammy' and she liked to play games like tether ball, baseball, etc.  with the boys.  Boys liked her.  She was cute.  She was well loved by both the girls and the boys.  So I offer this little scenario to show you how you can be boyish and cute and loved by both sexes.  Just be yourself and all people will find something good to like about you.   And don't be afraid to be a tomgirl. 

It makes little different in life.

You never met them.

Most people you encounter on the internet are men.  

Most women you encounter on the internet are also men.