Deon asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I'm 19 can my 24 year old brother tell me what to do ?

Not unless you live with him and he pays your bills. Then he can. Otherwise, tell him to go pound salt.

Idk but BEAT HIS ***

• Orla

If he can kick you butt...yeah.

• k w

not after you reached 18, ........... unless you want/need him to......

How do strangers know what your brother can and cannot do? Ask him.

• Dv8s

He can, but you don't have to listen, or do as he tells you.

• Hope!

No. As your brother, he could never tell you what to do! However, only you know if he means well, or not.. for example, if he tells you not to take drugs.. I'd call that a good brother - one that you should listen to, but certainly don't have to.

When anyone tries to tell you what to do, thank them for their suggestion, say you will think about it, and then make your own decision. If they keep after you, say the same thing all over again "thanks for your suggestion, I will think about it and make my own decision'.. over and over every time they suggest something. They will get the hint eventually and leave you alone. Don't argue - it leads no where.. it takes two people to argue. If you refuse to take part, there can be no argument :-)