Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Should I be concerned?

My boyfriend keeps calling me Sarah. My name isn’t Sarah. Whenever I mention it, he says it’s a joke. But he keeps doing it. And I know his ex is called Sarah. Is he thinking of her? 

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe you remind him of her. But either way he shouldn't do that. Next time he does that call him YOUR ex bf's name. Then break up with his b*tch @ss for being rude to you like that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Start calling him your ex's name.

• 4 weeks ago

Call him your ex's name! Don't have an ex? Make one up! Then dump him.

• 4 weeks ago

I am wondering why you are even still with someone like this...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Offer him a choice.   Your proper name or no you at all

• 4 weeks ago

Yeah I would be pissed off if my bf kept calling me his ex’s name. Like it would be a yelling match

• 4 weeks ago

He is addicted to Sarah. Yes he is still thinking of her. we people only can suggest you. Decision you have to take weather you want to be with him or leave him. 

Its very annoying if someone calls you frequently with some other name, weird too. Its not a joke and no one will accept such kind of practical jokes. If you show concern, you are nothing to him. 

Source(s): I am the source
  • 4 weeks ago

he is creepy af. leave him

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe he decided it would be less complicated if he just calls all of his girlfriends Sarah.  If he keeps on doing it, you should consider changing your name to Sarah.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It sounds like he still thinks of her and not over her either. Is your boyfriend named Adam? My ex boyfriend is named Adam and My name is Sarah. Just wondering.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.