Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 month ago

How to quit watching tv in 2020?

I find that I would like to start the next decade of my life off right by quitting watching TV. Anyway what is your best advice to quit watching TV?

it has a button that says ON?OFF and the remote has a button that says ON?OFF.   Get on the internet and watch more porn instead of tv..

Give away your TVs...

Just quit. I haven't had a TV in my house for 15 years, due to nothing good ever showing and I didn't like all the commercial and never watched it anyway. I've been doing find without it and haven't missed it at all!

(1) Hold remote in hand

(2) Find large red button.

(3) Press button.

(4) TV will magically turn itself OFF. 

Repeat as necessary.

Start by asking in an APPROPRIATE section, which Consumer Electronics is NOT.

I gave up TV for 3 years...i got a lot of stuff done. Best days of my life🌼🌼🌼

Pull the power plug and don't reconnect it.  

• GA41

Remove the TV and associated cable and antennae connections.  If they are not available for use, you have a greater chance of success.  We removed our TV 25 years ago.  It was one of the best decisions for our family.  Unfortunately, the computer is consuming a lot of the time gained by not watching TV.

With will.      

Convince yourself that everything on television isn't worth watching.

Every show is either boring, poorly done, or a remake or repeat of something that has already been tried.

It just isn't worth your time and there are much better things you could spend your time doing.

Bottom line - will power - don't turn on the television.