Where's my payment? ?

I need help.

So I sold something in eBay. It says on ebay sold dispatch now but i can't find a way to dispatch it as theres no option anywhere. It's listed as a collect in person and I don't know how to dispatch it.(I will give him the item through the game after purchase)

I can't see there being a PayPal hold as it shows in my activity that no money has come through at all. But on ebay it says my payment is held until 30th of July. I went to my email and clicked on a link that said to complete a one page registration form but it just takes me to the home section of PayPal. I don't know what to do

• Lv 7

technically, eBay rules state that the money is not released until 24 hours after the item has been delivered.

this is tricky with digital items, as the buyer has to mark that the item was delivered, or else you have to wait till an arbitrary date for it to be released. you can ask the buyer to mark it as delivered, but be sure you get plenty of screen shots, or even take a video of the transaction, so he cannot say it was not delivered!

i would contact ebay about it

i would talk to ebay about it