Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

why do I feel this?

Hey all. Let me try to explain. Normal reaction to words like "love", "emotions", "together", "family", "child", "love partner" (you got the picture) are supposed to put a fuzzy feeling lovey dovey - very positive thoughts "yeah,  i want that" and etc. In my case, it is the opposite it's tears, sorrow, the need to push back, push the idea away, very very negative as is it's the greatest pain a human can experience. What is triggering it? Anyone ever gone through this? Thanks

If it's that negative.go and see a therapist or a psychologist.

I’m definitely no doctor or anything, but I am somewhat similar. Rather than feeling sorrow or happiness, I just don’t feel much. Sure, I look forward to the future, but I wouldn’t say thinking about those things calms me down if I’m feeling upset. It’s probably just the way you are and it’s just different from the norm. But that’s okay!