Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 4 weeks ago

What can I do to make my heat rash heal faster?

I just dont know what to do, I'm a very clean person and I take showers everyday, yet somehow I always get this itchy heat rash yearly in summer. I'm always losing sleep around that time because of the itch and I even panic since I'm scared it might get worse. I always get all over my face, neck and below my chest. Any homemade tips? Since this anti itch creams seems not to be working

• Andy C

Quit consuming added sugars. 

Seriously. 

• A while ago I had gotten a heat rash it was all over my body, but I didn't know what to do with it so I didn't do anything. Well it went away within a couple of days. I think I got that heat rash even though I had the air on because I had to crawl all the way under my couch to look for something that fell and it was probably hotter under there. 

try applying corn starch to the mess at night for the daytime try neosporn to help denine it air to progress.

• Da

This sounds more like an allergic reaction to an element that is only present during this time of year.

Heat rash is caused by heat and sweating.

try calamine lotion