Was Hitler really so evil or is our opinion biased?

56 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

He wasn't evil, he did what he had to to protect his homeland from the hordes of immigrant trash.

• 3 weeks ago

Because of him, more than 6 000 000 Jews died in atrocity. If it's not evil, how would you call that ?

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, he was really so evil.

If you commit genocide, then you're evil.

You can't commit genocide in a non-evil way.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

All opinions are biased. There is for example the bias of the Hebrew baby destroyed by you. But there's a God beyond you, though you believe it not, and the Supreme Being shall judge you, though you likest it not. You are inevitably up against principles and the mechanics of the universe, wherefore you thought to murder Leora the granddaughter of Hoi Potamoi and foolishly murder your own grandson, the sole heir to both your bloodlines. Treacherous fathers, blind guides, blind fools. Cruel and evil you are. Not good stewards of God's people. Zounds! What a twisted question. Jesus said it's what comes out of your mouth that condemns you. Hitler not evil according to your bias as the Lamb casts thee into the Lake of Fire.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Orchestrating a genocide that resulted in 12 million murders is about as close to evil as a person can get.  I mean, sure, we're biased in that we care about human murder more than say fish murder, but still, genocide is pretty freakin' evil.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes. He was evil.

• 4 weeks ago

He ordered the deaths of over 6 million people.  You think that's someone's OPINION?  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The people I see praising Hitler are biased w/ evil as well. For example, if someone doesn't like Jews (bigoted), Hitler is their guy.

• 4 weeks ago

Since kikes control the media of every country is it really surprising we would be brainwashed to hate the man who wanted to liberate his country from them?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Hitler was evil and my opoinion is not biased it's based on facts that i have seen with my own eyes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.