Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 4 weeks ago

I sent ICE an email about an individual who comes to the United States ?

So this individual, usually comes to the USA and works ilegally because he comes with a tourist visa, not working visa, I don't file a report because I'm afraid that ICE tells the individual about me, (me and the individual know each other) I'm a US citizen

My question is, DOES ICE CARE ABOUT ANONYMOUS EMAILS?

Regardless of what ICE cares about it only has the resources to go after the low hanging fruit. So unless this person has a warrant on them for a violent crime or happens to get arrested in a jurisdiction that still cooperates with ICE it's highly likely nothing would be done with your report. 

ICE does not release names or info about informants. Next time the person is in town, CALL the ICE Hotline & give them all the info you can, including name, nationality, date of entry, employer info, & anything else you can get. The job you save may be your own, or that of your friend/family member.

Is his name Melania traitor trump