Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 4 weeks ago

When, how and why did MSNBC and ABC news anchors become so "ugly"? (physically, but more so their personality )?

i cant even stand to watch MSNBC or ABC news, due to the news anchors, and i think CNN is worse,,am i right? when, why became this way? what about CNBC and Bloomberg? other? Fox too?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Reagan revoked the Fairness Doctrine in 1987, which required news stations to provide fair and equal coverage of opposing views. Since then, media have been inundated with corporate interests and skewed politics. 

• Sally
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

News anchors are not judged by their looks.  Intelligent people, anyway, judge them by their expertise in presenting the news and getting accurate information to the public.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is hard to find a good looking liberal .

Source(s): Ha
  • 4 weeks ago

You see, CNN type news casts LOWER THE BAR. Period. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I saw this episode of Yellowstone where Kevin Costner's character directed his foreman to hire new hands but if they were female to ensure they were either ugly or mean to keep his other hands from an embarrassing situation.  I think it's something like that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.