sjckks asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

how to get rid of the sad empty feeling that consumes my energy and motivation?

If you think you might be depressed, there's a lot of things that can help, and an advantage to having a professional who knows how to use them. I couldn't say exactly what kind of help you'd need but there are healthy lifestyle things that can help with all kinds of depression.

I've answered a lot of depression questions, with advice from experts about standard treatments and self-help methods, which can enhance effects of standard methods. Just click on my name and read if you like.

If you could win a prize by hitting a target with an arrow and the arrows were free, what would you say to someone who asked you, "How many arrows do you want?" You wouldn't say, "Which is the best one?" You'd say, "How many can I have?"

Daily exercise, a proper diet, rest, socializing of some sort works. You may want to consider an antidepressant too 

• Ben

Eat a large bean burrito from Taco Bell