RR

Now they are so popular, are drones flying off the shelves?

Yes, upskirting has gone, now it's time for downtopping.

One AMAZON drone delivery FLEW off the SHELF and right through my WINDOW......😂😂😂😂

I tried buying one but as you said. It flew off the shelf so fast I couldn't catch it

Yes,and the battery packs are improving so that they can drone on and on.

• Ron

It's spinning out of control.

• MJT209

They seem to be selling well in places like Babes Well in Durham and Titty Hill in Sussex and there are many sold in Tooting..

So are skeet shooting guns...........go ahead........fly one over my property. 

I need to test the gun sight to see how accurate it is. 

Good one !! ............

• polly

Yes,even more-so now that accurate gun owners have turned Amazons drone delivery service into "Skeet shooting with prizes"

I believe that new Laws need to be drawn up, to protect our rights to privacy in our own gardens.  There is a drone user in my community that infrequently flies overhead and hovers, whilst I hang washing or potter in my garden.  I find it intrusive and annoying to hear that constant 'drone' whirr, I wish I had skill enough to bring it down with a stone.