Do you have a recipe that everyone should try? If so, what is it?

a good omelette recipe

OK. This is a total cheat, but it's good. Buy a graham cracker pie crust, a jar of peanut butter and carton of ice cream the same weight as the peanut butter. Oh, and get one of those squirt cans of whipped cream. Put the peanut butter and ice cream in your mixer, and combine them without really melting the ice cream. Put the mixture in the pie shell and stash it in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, put a wide band of whipped cream around the outside edge of the pie, and a blob in the middle. Cut in six pieces and serve.

• denise

Goats cheese & Red pepper quiche.

Just a general quiche recipe with hard goats cheese [diced] & red bell pepper [diced] added to the seasoned egg & milk mix [maybe adding a few fine chopped scallions] and baking in a short pastry case [baked blind beforehand].

it’s called eat my toes

Yes. You take one egg and you submerge it in water. You heat the water until it goes bubbly and then leave the egg for about ten minutes then you turn off the heat and leave the heat to cool down. After it cools you can bash off the shell and slice the egg and put it in a sandwich with some sliced ham. It's an old family recipe.

• kswck2

Sauerbraten. Hungarian Goulash soup. 

• I do. It’s this rosemary shortbread. It’s the best cookie ever! https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Rose...

🥴 No.

I have to prepare a menu by today for this weekend and I'm looking for recipes myself.

My ethnic food looks gross online. But when my elders make it, it looks professional and beautiful appearance-wise. The thing is, I only have ONE WITH ME and I don't feel like her menu is proper.

So..... I need something quick. Any ideas?

Preferably, something Keto-like as the birthday girl is on a strict diet.