Why is it you gays, lesbians, bi sexual, transgenders insist getting married at church ??

• Paul

It certainly won't happen in the Church Jesus Christ founded.

• Prince

Because Jesus did not say He came only for heterosexual couples or that Salvation came through the union of opposite genitalia. His was not a fertility cult. You are preoccupied with the way you have sex when, in fact, the first two greatest commandments are number 1 to love the Lord your God and number 2 love thy neighbour as thyself.

Source(s): Jesus

because they love nothing more than causing drama and drawing attention

• Alan H

Most do not...........

And why do you right wing fundamentalists insist on breaking the law by prohibiting us from doing so?

I don’t know what rock you’ve been living under, but many denominations approve of and welcome same sex marriages in their churches. As long as that is the case, it is perfectly to have a same sex wedding in a church. If a denomination chooses not to do same sex marriages - there is nothing to do but vote with our feet - for example - me personally - I would never give one red cent or a second of my time to an anti lgbt denomination. 

Source(s): Out gay Christian

Because of madness in the mass.

Why do Straight people get married at church? And like, learn how to use words.

We got married in a Friends' Meeting House in 1993.  I don't really agree with marriage.

what do all those demographic have in common? i will tell u-- they all believe in ferris the destroyer of galaxies, a god who is friends with normal god, but there is no church for ferris worshippers, so they must use normal god as remailing service for gay prayers, when god sends floods it is actually ferris who send but it is not to wipe out the gays it is to say 'here, have many waters for u crops, u please me with ur praises' but we too modern and focused on video game to appreciate the waters