Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 4 weeks ago

Is it lay like to say cuss words by the letters they start with?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Is it laDY-like to use cuss words?  No.  No lady talks that way.

• 4 weeks ago

to throw people off say "take the L" when you mean ****.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

lay like??

Do you mean lady-like? 

Since you implied "lady" I would have to say NO!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My fuggin dad swears like a fuggin sailor and I think it fuggin rubbed off on me a little fuggin bit.  Except not when I'm at fuggin work.  I try to contain my fuggin self in those fuggin situations.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Assuming you mean "ladylike", I would say the answer is no. A lady wouldn't (or shouldn't) cuss at all, and saying the cusses in code doesn't change what they mean.  For instance, a true lady wouldn't say "That's an F-ing lie."   Instead she might say something like "Oh, I do believe your nose just grew a foot longer." Instead of saying "Oh sh*t", she might say "Oh sugar".

• Bob
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I guess you meant ’lady like’?

Cussing is something that children and Christians do. Everyone else swears.

If you are a child or a Christian, it’s not good to use bad words and if you use them, you can be punished by your parents or your god.

Everyone else can use them as they wish but bear in mind that while a well placed and carefully used swear word can be very effective, using them too much and too often makes you look silly.

Moderation is key.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What does "lay" mean in this context?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sounds like you need to get a lay.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.