I would like to vote by mail. How do I get to vote by mail.?

• y

This is a tough one. My state will be mailing out applications to all. One must then complete and return it by the different dates, depending on what you are voting in. I'm lazy and this is easy, but this is also my daughters first year to vote. She wanted to go together but, she may be away at school at the time. Or she may be remote learning, may go and get shut down, who knows at this point.

If you are in a state that is allowing it, then you need to request an application for a mail in vote.

Do a search for your State's election site or simply "<your state> vote by mail".  Then follow the instructions.  Just so you know, the deadline for registering by mail has passed for many states already for the next election.

You would start at your local Board of Elections . . . . . practices vary from state-to-state.