Do you ever ask yourself why someone is still in the military or how they managed to get in?

• RICK

I met a couple while I was in that made me wonder how the hell did they pass the ASVAB

Can't say I was ever that worried about it in the past nor present.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH......... I was in the Navy.......which you needed a MINIMUM 50 on the ASVAB  to get in......(much lower for Marines and Army)..........and on every ship.......there was always that  ONE..........where you just shook your head..........and wondered,    "Who the HELL let YOU in?"

People so stupid......that  if you told them to go fetch you  50 feet  of chow line, they would take off running............(to god knows where, exactly)......to go search for some chow line. 

and when they came back, admitting they couldn't find any.............that was okay........because now you need a bucket of steam  from engineering.....and off they'd run again..........looking for a bucket. 

The kind of people you put on mail buoy watch and hand them a 10 foot pole......for a deck 30 feet out of the water.........and tell them to keep a sharp watch for the mail buoy. ....as we're bound to pass it, in the next hour or two. 

and they stand there, like idiots.......pole at the ready........waiting  to snatch up the mail buoy. 

Who the HELL let these idiots past screening? 

Has GOT to be some Admiral's  nephew or something. 

I haven't thought about this recently.

• Guber

Funny you ask this - I think about this constantly.